Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Final Week of 2010!


This is our last blog entry for this year. It has been a great year with a great class. As with the beginning of any new year, I am as nervous as the new year 7 students who follow me from the hall on their first day. Why am I nervous? Well, I never know these 30 new students and I am always nervous about meeting my class and hoping that I will be able to teach them to the best of my ability and that they will reach their full potential.
This year I have been so lucky with my class - what a great bunch of students. I really hope they have enjoyed their year as much as I have and that they will go on to have a successful year next year in Year 8.
Finally I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.
Good bye from Room 3

1 comment:

  1. pssh! Don't worry Mrs G, the new yr 7s won't be as awesome, good looking or as crazy as us. They also won't be as good at persuading u 2 let them be on the same team as their friends for stobball, lol =D. But we're sure you'll love them just the same way u love us (in that non-creepy-non-stalkerish way). Hope u have a merry xmas!
    From Cathii and Alyssa =]

    ReplyDelete